Also known as body contouring or body shaping, body sculpting involves reshaping body contours by removing fatty deposits under the skin. If you lead a healthy lifestyle yet can’t seem to get rid of stubborn pockets of fat in your abdomen, love handles, inner thighs, and other areas of the body, this treatment may be right for you. Keep reading to learn about body sculpting and how long it may take to see results.
Types of Body Sculpting Treatments Available
At Premier Vein & Body by Schwartz, we are pleased to offer a variety of body sculpting treatments. Here’s a brief overview of our offerings:
- SculpSure: SculpSure uses controlled laser technology to precisely target and break up stubborn pockets of fat under the skin. You will feel cooling with intervals of deep warmth during this treatment.
- CoolSculpting: CoolSculpting uses the science of cryolipolysis to freeze fat. You can expect it to metabolize your fat cells slowly but surely without damaging the surrounding tissue.
- Vaser Shape: Vaser Shape uses ultrasound waves to heat the targeted stubborn fat pocket and underlying tissue. It supports your body in metabolizing, draining, and reabsorbing the fatty tissue and excess fluids.
- Venus Freeze: Venus Freeze works through Multi-Polar Radio Frequency and Magnetic Pulsed Fields. It can reduce your cellulite and restore new forms of collagen.
Coolsculpting Consultations Available
Does It Take a While to See Results?
The length of time it takes for you to see results from body sculpting will depend on your unique body type and the treatment you choose. Here is some info on what you can expect from each type of treatment we offer:
- SculpSure: While you may notice results within six to eight weeks, it’ll likely take twelve weeks to enjoy optimal results.
- CoolSculpting: Results from CoolSculpting typically begin to arise approximately six to eight weeks after treatment, with the most noticeable results typically appearing after two to three months.
- Vaser Shape: With Vaser Shape, you can expect impressive results from your very first treatment.
- Venus Freeze: Venus Freeze delivers results after several treatments.
Take the Next Step
If you have further questions about body sculpting or are wondering whether you are a good candidate for it, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with Dr. Craig Schwartz at Premier Vein & Body by Schwartz. Call us at (505) 848-8346 or fill out our online contact form. We look forward to meeting you!