The all-in-one solution for body contouring and fat transfer!
We’ve all wished that we could move unwanted fat from one part of the body to another part needing volume! Maybe you want to move a little bit of belly fat to your flat behind. Or some thigh fat to sunken cheeks. The process of autologous fat transfer makes this possible and is an aesthetic treatment growing in popularity as the industry continues to revolutionize the process!
And the best part is that you don’t have to go under the knife with major surgery to do it. BeautiFill™ is the most advanced minimally invasive liposuction and fat transferring system and is now available in Kansas City!
What Is Beautifill™?
BeautiFill™ combines laser, suction and fat processing into one simple step, allowing Dr. Schwartz to quickly harvest and transfer high quality fat for immediate re-implantation to address volume loss. Similar to other outpatient liposuction procedures, such as laser lipo and Vaser lipo, BeautiFill allows for the rapid and gentle removal of unwanted fat using just local anesthesia right in the comfort and convenience of our practice, reducing the recovery time and associated risks of traditional surgical liposuction. However, unlike the other liposuction procedures, the BeautiFill device also isolates the highly viable fat cells for immediate re-implantation to address volume loss on small to large areas.
State-Of-The-Art Fat Transfer Technology
As we age, our skin loses its natural structure and we often notice a depletion of soft tissue volume in our face, hands, breasts and other places. And at the same time, we often end up with a little more volume in places where we do not want it! The procedure where fat is removed from an unwanted area, such as the lower abdomen or flanks, and re-injected into a different area needing volume is clinically known as Autologous Fat Transfer.
Until the debut of the BeautiFill™ system, fat transfer after liposuction was an inconsistent process, involving a time-consuming extraction process, with higher risk and more trauma. Fat cells were often damaged during the removal process, creating unpredictable fat viability and survival rates. It was very common to lose most of the fat in the first year. Although some patients experienced very positive outcomes, many more were unhappy due to over-fill, under-fill, or being left with fat in areas where they didn’t want it.
*Individuals Results May Vary.
In clinical studies, BeautiFill reports the highest average fat viability results — greater than 95%, which means better, more predictable fat transfer results for our patients. BeautiFill uses safe laser technology to gently remove unwanted fat cells from certain areas, and then those same fat cells are used to fill the areas where extra volume is needed, restoring balance.
Areas Treated With Beautifill™
Although any area with excess fat can be harvested, the most common areas treated with the BeautiFill system for fat reduction include:
- Breast Augmentation– Fat transfer is a good option for women who desire a slight degree of breast augmentation to provide natural-looking and feeling results. This method is able to achieve an increase in at least one full cup size. It is also a great option for those who suffer from slight breast asymmetry and would like to enhance one breast so that it better matches the other or would like to improve the look of previous breast augmentation or reconstruction by filling in any noticeable ripples or wrinkles near the sight of the implant.
- Buttock Enhancement– Previously, buttock implant surgery was the only way to enhance this area for a more voluminous, elevated posterior. In most cases, synthetic implants were used, often leading to patients experiencing complications. BeautiFill now offers the most advanced means of buttock enhancement with the highest success rate. In part, this is due to the fact that the buttocks have good blood circulation, which helps deliver a healthy blood flow to the newly transferred fat cells.
- Facial Enhancement– Although injecting synthetic dermal fillers is an effective means of restoring lost facial volume and filling in wrinkles, this approach does not provide a permanent solution, and the cost can add up over time because periodic touch-up treatments are required for as long as the patient would like to maintain the aesthetic results of the procedure. In contrast, using one’s own natural fat tissue for lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, and improvements to the jawline, eye and brow areas provides long-lasting results that require very little, if any, treatment maintenance.
*Individuals Results May Vary.
How Does Beautifill Work?
The laser technology in BeautiFill gently heats the tissue that surrounds fat cells in the donor site (abdomen, thighs, buttocks, love handles), allowing more fat to be gently removed from the tissue. This groundbreaking process allows fat removal with very low liposuction pressures, preserving the integrity of the fat cells, producing very little trauma and bleeding. The process also removes any oil, blood or fibrous tissue from the harvested fat which dramatically improves the survival of the transferred fat. The cells harvested with BeautiFill are small, uniform, and have a high rate of viability, which has not been achieved with other systems.
Benefits Of Beautifill™ For Fat Transfer
BeautiFill™ is the first laser-based system designed to optimize the process, time and quality of autologous fat transfer for complete aesthetic body and facial contouring with long lasting results. Because your own fat is used, the risk of infection, adverse reaction or rejection is nearly non-existent, and the quality of the fat being transferred allows for Dr. Schwartz to deliver more predictable cosmetic results.
- Faster, safer treatment
- 95+ percent level of fat viability
- Reduced side effects of liposuction such as bleeding, swelling, and risk of hematoma and bruising
- Reduced risk of infection or rejection
- Minimized post-procedure pain
- Predictable, long-lasting results
Good Candidates For Beautifill™
The best candidates for BeautiFill™ are men and women who want to transfer a small amount of unwanted fat from one area of the body to another. BeautiFill is not an obesity or weight loss treatment, and as with any elective procedure, patients should be in good health.
To learn more about Beautifill™, schedule your consultation with Dr. Schwartz by filling out the form on this page or by calling his practice at (913) 451-8346 . Premier Vein & Body by Schwartz serves Kansas City, Leawood, and Overland Park.
*Results may vary and are not guaranteed. Consult with Dr. Schwartz to see if you are a good candidate.